lundi 4 juillet 2022

July 4th


From the Halls of Montezuma
To the Shores of Tripoli ;
We will fight our country's battles
In the air, on land and sea ;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean ;
We are proud to claim the title
of United States Marines.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun ;
We have fought in ev'ry clime and place
Where we could take a gun ;
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes ;
You will find us always on the job
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve ;
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes ;
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines.


the yellow ribbon


BONNE FÊTE NATIONALE
A NOS INDÉFECTIBLES ALLIÉS !




BONUS SPECIAL


D-Dollaz est un danseur freestyle de Brooklyn, ici sur un air de Jay-Z :
American Dreamin'
Dreamed of you this morning Then came the dawn, and I thought you were here with me If you could only see How much I love you That's all, that's all baby Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never, felt that before Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never, felt that before Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never, felt that before But there's always; that's all, that's all baby Uh, uh! This is the shit you dream about with the homies steaming out Back-to-back, backing them Bimmers out Seems as our plans to get a grant Then go off to college, didn't pan or even out We need it now, we need a town We need a place to pitch, we need a mound For now, I'm just a lazy boy Day-dreaming in my La-Z-Boy In the clouds of smoke, been playing this Marvin Mama forgive me, should be thinking about Harvard But that's too far away, niggas are starving Nothing wrong with my aim, just gotta change the target I got dreams of bagging snidd-ow, the size of pillows I see pies every time my eyes clidd-ose I see rides, sixes, I gotta get those Life's a bitch, I hope to not make her a widow Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (I'm just American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) But there's always, that's all, that's all baby Uh, uh! Now see the life's right there, and it seems right there It's not quite near, and it's not like we're Professionals, moving the decimals Know where to cop? Nah! Got a connect? No! Who in the F knows how to be successful Need a Personal Jesus, I'm in Depeche Mode They say its celestial, it's all in the stars Like Tony La Russa on how you play your Cards 'Cause y'all ain't fucking with me! The ironies are At all costs better avoid these bars Now let's start, on your mark Get set, let's go, get out the car Going in circles it's a vicious cycle This is a crash course, this ain't high school Wake up Muttley, you're dreaming again Your own reality show, the season begins Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (I'm just American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) But there's always, that's all, that's all baby Step one in this process: scramble up in your projects And head to the heights where big coke is processed You gotta convince them that you're not from the precinct Please speak slow 'cause he no speaky no English If he takes a liking after a couple of trips And your money is straight, he's going to give you consignment You're now in a game where only time can tell Survive the droughts, I wish you well – hold up Survive the droughts? I wish you well? How sick am I? I wish you health I wish you wheels, I wish you wealth I wish you insight so you could see for yourself You could see the signs when the jackers is scheming And the cops is coming, you could read their mind You could see from behind, you could redefine The game as we know it, one dream at a time I'm American-dreaming Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (I'm just American-dreaming) Oh no-oh, I never gave up no way I never felt that before (American-dreaming) But there's always, that's all, that's all baby American-dreaming/AZLyrics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Les plus consultés sur 12 mois